Andy Murray might need six months to return to peak form, says Tim Henman
London: Tennis legend Tim Henman has said that Andy Murray might need six months to return to peak form after his back surgery , and he could become a better player than ever.
Murray will play his first tournament since September here at this week`s Qatar ExxonMobil Open, the Independent reports.
Murray had an operation on a long-standing lower-back problem three months ago and has been steadily rebuilding his fitness since then.
He played two exhibition matches in Abu Dhabi last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?