Andy Murray might need six months to return to peak form, says Tim Henman
London: Tennis legend Tim Henman has said that Andy Murray might need six months to return to peak form after his back surgery , and he could become a better player than ever.
Murray will play his first tournament since September here at this week`s Qatar ExxonMobil Open, the Independent reports.
Murray had an operation on a long-standing lower-back problem three months ago and has been steadily rebuilding his fitness since then.
He played two exhibition matches in Abu Dhabi last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi