Andy Murray reaches final at Queen`s Club
London: World No.2 Andy Murray fought back from a set down to beat Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France and book a place in the final of the Queen`s Club grass court championship here.
Murray, a twice winner, was forced to wait several hours before finally getting on court due to heavy rain, defeating the French Open semifinalist and fourth seed Tsonga 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 Saturday.
"I managed to find ways to win the matches, which is important, and I`m playing well. I`m hitting the ball well. Just sometimes making some bad choices or some poor mistakes," Murray said after the match.
The U.S. Open champion will vie for the title against defending champion Marin Cilic, who overcame four-time winner Lleyton Hewitt 6-4, 4-6, 6-2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh