Andy Murray reaches final at Queen`s Club
London: World No.2 Andy Murray fought back from a set down to beat Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France and book a place in the final of the Queen`s Club grass court championship here.
Murray, a twice winner, was forced to wait several hours before finally getting on court due to heavy rain, defeating the French Open semifinalist and fourth seed Tsonga 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 Saturday.
"I managed to find ways to win the matches, which is important, and I`m playing well. I`m hitting the ball well. Just sometimes making some bad choices or some poor mistakes," Murray said after the match.
The U.S. Open champion will vie for the title against defending champion Marin Cilic, who overcame four-time winner Lleyton Hewitt 6-4, 4-6, 6-2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Narshingh Yadav doping scandal: ‘Intruder’ who may have spiked wrestler's food identified?
- IMF says Egypt seeking financial support
- Pacer Kagiso Rabada scoops six South African awards
- French Open champ Garbine Muguruza withdraws from Montreal
- Olympics 2016: More Russians banned in mounting Rio toll