Andy Murray reaches final at Queen`s Club
London: World No.2 Andy Murray fought back from a set down to beat Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France and book a place in the final of the Queen`s Club grass court championship here.
Murray, a twice winner, was forced to wait several hours before finally getting on court due to heavy rain, defeating the French Open semifinalist and fourth seed Tsonga 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 Saturday.
"I managed to find ways to win the matches, which is important, and I`m playing well. I`m hitting the ball well. Just sometimes making some bad choices or some poor mistakes," Murray said after the match.
The U.S. Open champion will vie for the title against defending champion Marin Cilic, who overcame four-time winner Lleyton Hewitt 6-4, 4-6, 6-2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi