Andy Murray`s mum Judy`s attempt to hide identity backfires
London: Andy Murray`s mother Judy Murray has revealed that she regrets trying to hide her identity after a stranger recognized her.
The 53-year old told the woman she was not the Wimbledon champion`s mother and received a rude reply.
The tennis coach, who used to train her son, revealed the faux pas on Twitter, saying that a woman in the spa asked her if she was the mother of the champion, to which she replied in the negative saying she just looked like her, the Daily Star reported.
In response, the woman was relaxed and said it was good, as she can`t stand her.
Several Twitter followers saw the funny side of the incident and replied in good humor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery