Andy Murray`s mum Judy`s attempt to hide identity backfires
London: Andy Murray`s mother Judy Murray has revealed that she regrets trying to hide her identity after a stranger recognized her.
The 53-year old told the woman she was not the Wimbledon champion`s mother and received a rude reply.
The tennis coach, who used to train her son, revealed the faux pas on Twitter, saying that a woman in the spa asked her if she was the mother of the champion, to which she replied in the negative saying she just looked like her, the Daily Star reported.
In response, the woman was relaxed and said it was good, as she can`t stand her.
Several Twitter followers saw the funny side of the incident and replied in good humor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy