Andy Murray`s mum Judy`s attempt to hide identity backfires
London: Andy Murray`s mother Judy Murray has revealed that she regrets trying to hide her identity after a stranger recognized her.
The 53-year old told the woman she was not the Wimbledon champion`s mother and received a rude reply.
The tennis coach, who used to train her son, revealed the faux pas on Twitter, saying that a woman in the spa asked her if she was the mother of the champion, to which she replied in the negative saying she just looked like her, the Daily Star reported.
In response, the woman was relaxed and said it was good, as she can`t stand her.
Several Twitter followers saw the funny side of the incident and replied in good humor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok