Andy Murray to face David Ferrer in Sony Open final
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Key Biscayne: Andy Murray reached the finals of Sony Open with a 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-2 win over No. 8-seeded Richard Gasquet.
Murray lost a set for the first time in the tournament when Gasquet played a brilliant tiebreaker. However, Gasquet hurt his right foot and received treatment from a trainer and he limped at times in the latter stages of the match.
Murray`s will face No. 3-seeded David Ferrer, who beat No. 15 Tommy Haas, 4-6, 6-2, 6-3.
Murray had won the tournament in 2009 and had finished runner-up in 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan able to target Delhi from Kahuta near Rawalpindi in five minutes: Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan
- US zoo kills gorilla after 3-year-old boy falls into enclosure
- EC cancels polls for two remaining Tamil Nadu Assembly seats - Know why
- Cloudbursts, rainfall in Tehri district of Uttarakhand; Gangotri-Kedarnath road closed, pilgrims stranded
- WATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - UEFA Champions League final