ATP Finals pit Murray against Djokovic
London: The ATP Finals draw threw up a rematch of the US Open final as Andy Murray was placed in the same group as world No.2 Novak Djokovic for the season-ender in London.
Murray, who lost to the Serbian in the final of last year`s Australian Open, defeated him in five sets to win his first Grand Slam title in New York in September.
The pair are joined in Group A by France`s world No.6 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and seventh-ranked Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic.
World No.1 Roger Federer heads up Group B and will face Spain`s world No.5 David Ferrer, as well as eighth-ranked Juan Martin del Potro or Argentina and No.9 Janko Tipsarevic of Serbia, the replacement for the injured Rafael Nadal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?