ATP Finals pit Murray against Djokovic
London: The ATP Finals draw threw up a rematch of the US Open final as Andy Murray was placed in the same group as world No.2 Novak Djokovic for the season-ender in London.
Murray, who lost to the Serbian in the final of last year`s Australian Open, defeated him in five sets to win his first Grand Slam title in New York in September.
The pair are joined in Group A by France`s world No.6 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and seventh-ranked Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic.
World No.1 Roger Federer heads up Group B and will face Spain`s world No.5 David Ferrer, as well as eighth-ranked Juan Martin del Potro or Argentina and No.9 Janko Tipsarevic of Serbia, the replacement for the injured Rafael Nadal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal