ATP Finals pit Murray against Djokovic
London: The ATP Finals draw threw up a rematch of the US Open final as Andy Murray was placed in the same group as world No.2 Novak Djokovic for the season-ender in London.
Murray, who lost to the Serbian in the final of last year`s Australian Open, defeated him in five sets to win his first Grand Slam title in New York in September.
The pair are joined in Group A by France`s world No.6 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and seventh-ranked Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic.
World No.1 Roger Federer heads up Group B and will face Spain`s world No.5 David Ferrer, as well as eighth-ranked Juan Martin del Potro or Argentina and No.9 Janko Tipsarevic of Serbia, the replacement for the injured Rafael Nadal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site
- Shocking! In Madhya Pradesh, child dies after given nitrous oxide instead of oxygen