ATP World Tour Finals: Novak Djokovic defeats Andy Murray 4-6, 6-3, 7-5
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Super Serb Novak Djokovic fought back from a set down and went on to defeat Andy Murray 4-6, 6-3, 7-5 at the ATP World Tour Finals on Wednesday and all but seal a place in the last four of the season-ending tournament.
World No. 3 Andy Murray dominated the proceedings in the first set where he conceded just three points on his serve. But Djokovic once again showed resilience and went on to win the next two sets in a match that lasted for 2 hours and 34 minutes.
In case if Jo-Wilfried Tsonga defeats Tomas Berdych in the day`s other singles match, Djokovic would be assured a semi-final berth with one round-robin match to play.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users