ATP World Tour Finals: Novak Djokovic defeats Andy Murray 4-6, 6-3, 7-5
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Super Serb Novak Djokovic fought back from a set down and went on to defeat Andy Murray 4-6, 6-3, 7-5 at the ATP World Tour Finals on Wednesday and all but seal a place in the last four of the season-ending tournament.
World No. 3 Andy Murray dominated the proceedings in the first set where he conceded just three points on his serve. But Djokovic once again showed resilience and went on to win the next two sets in a match that lasted for 2 hours and 34 minutes.
In case if Jo-Wilfried Tsonga defeats Tomas Berdych in the day`s other singles match, Djokovic would be assured a semi-final berth with one round-robin match to play.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan? - Part II
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan? - Part III
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan? - Part IV
- Exclusive: Home Minister Rajnath Singh in conversation with Sudhir Chaudhary
- Badaun re-run? Teenage girl murdered after gang-rape, body hanged from tree in UP
- Teen sensation Marcus Rashford signs bumper long-term contract at Manchester United: Reports
- Mexican soccer star Alan Pulido kidnapped in border state
- Sania Mirza-Martina Hingis pair crashes out of French Open
- 2nd Test, Day 3: Sri Lanka's Angelo Mathews leads from front to frustrate England