ATP World Tour Finals: Novak Djokovic defeats Andy Murray 4-6, 6-3, 7-5
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Super Serb Novak Djokovic fought back from a set down and went on to defeat Andy Murray 4-6, 6-3, 7-5 at the ATP World Tour Finals on Wednesday and all but seal a place in the last four of the season-ending tournament.
World No. 3 Andy Murray dominated the proceedings in the first set where he conceded just three points on his serve. But Djokovic once again showed resilience and went on to win the next two sets in a match that lasted for 2 hours and 34 minutes.
In case if Jo-Wilfried Tsonga defeats Tomas Berdych in the day`s other singles match, Djokovic would be assured a semi-final berth with one round-robin match to play.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Experts hail Indian Army's surgical strikes on Pakistan
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says