Australasian tennis academy expands into India
New Delhi: The Australasian Academy of Tennis Coaches (AATC) on Thursday announced its expansion into India in partnership with Groundstrokes Tennis Academy.
"AATC has agreed to partner with Groundstrokes Tennis Academy with a joint plan to grow the sport further in Asia Pacific Region by providing international coaching expertise. The goal is to provide a clear pathway for aspiring students who would like to take that next step in their tennis journey at a professional level," said Lynton Joseph, CEO of AATC.
The AATC was formed to provide another option for students who want to attain the same highest standards in coach education at a fraction of the price.
Groundstrokes Tennis Academy was born in 2006 as a weekend tennis coaching programme in tie-up with Woodrose Club here.
Later in 2011, the academy was set up at six new locations across the city. The Academy is founded by Vijay Krishnamurthy, USPTA certified Head Coach.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested