Australasian tennis academy expands into India
New Delhi: The Australasian Academy of Tennis Coaches (AATC) on Thursday announced its expansion into India in partnership with Groundstrokes Tennis Academy.
"AATC has agreed to partner with Groundstrokes Tennis Academy with a joint plan to grow the sport further in Asia Pacific Region by providing international coaching expertise. The goal is to provide a clear pathway for aspiring students who would like to take that next step in their tennis journey at a professional level," said Lynton Joseph, CEO of AATC.
The AATC was formed to provide another option for students who want to attain the same highest standards in coach education at a fraction of the price.
Groundstrokes Tennis Academy was born in 2006 as a weekend tennis coaching programme in tie-up with Woodrose Club here.
Later in 2011, the academy was set up at six new locations across the city. The Academy is founded by Vijay Krishnamurthy, USPTA certified Head Coach.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali