Wozniacki mimics Serena Williams on court
London: Caroline Wozniacki made sure Serena Williams was the butt of her jokes during her exhibition match against Maria Sharapova, by using towels to impersonate the ample curves of her American pal.
The 22-year-old Dane and Sharapova were in Brazil to promote the 2016 Olympic Games, but found time to lark around during the two-set contest, the Metro.co.uk reported.
The joke was not lost on Williams, who defeated Wozniacki in five of their six matches this year including quarter-finals at London Olympics.
She tweeted: `Do they make Brazilian bikinis for, um, well, me?`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming