Wozniacki mimics Serena Williams on court
London: Caroline Wozniacki made sure Serena Williams was the butt of her jokes during her exhibition match against Maria Sharapova, by using towels to impersonate the ample curves of her American pal.
The 22-year-old Dane and Sharapova were in Brazil to promote the 2016 Olympic Games, but found time to lark around during the two-set contest, the Metro.co.uk reported.
The joke was not lost on Williams, who defeated Wozniacki in five of their six matches this year including quarter-finals at London Olympics.
She tweeted: `Do they make Brazilian bikinis for, um, well, me?`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet