Wozniacki mimics Serena Williams on court
London: Caroline Wozniacki made sure Serena Williams was the butt of her jokes during her exhibition match against Maria Sharapova, by using towels to impersonate the ample curves of her American pal.
The 22-year-old Dane and Sharapova were in Brazil to promote the 2016 Olympic Games, but found time to lark around during the two-set contest, the Metro.co.uk reported.
The joke was not lost on Williams, who defeated Wozniacki in five of their six matches this year including quarter-finals at London Olympics.
She tweeted: `Do they make Brazilian bikinis for, um, well, me?`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal