Wozniacki mimics Serena Williams on court
London: Caroline Wozniacki made sure Serena Williams was the butt of her jokes during her exhibition match against Maria Sharapova, by using towels to impersonate the ample curves of her American pal.
The 22-year-old Dane and Sharapova were in Brazil to promote the 2016 Olympic Games, but found time to lark around during the two-set contest, the Metro.co.uk reported.
The joke was not lost on Williams, who defeated Wozniacki in five of their six matches this year including quarter-finals at London Olympics.
She tweeted: `Do they make Brazilian bikinis for, um, well, me?`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- Grand Alliance set to win Bihar election: Survey
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest