Australian Sam Groth records the fastest serve at 263kph
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Busan: Melbourne based 24-year old Australian Tennis player, Sam Groth fired down the fastest serve ever recorded in professional Tennis in a Challenger event in South Korea.
Ranked 340 in the world, the Aussie eventually lost the second round match to Belarusian Uladzimir Ignatik.
The previous recorded fastest serve was from the big Croatian Ivo Karlovic when he sent down a serve of 251kph in Zagreb in March, 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred