Ayesha should come out in open: Shoaib`s brother-in-law
New Delhi: Shoaib Malik`s brother-in-law
Imran Malik flew in the capital today to meet lawyer Ramesh
Gupta and bail out the Pakistani cricketer, who is facing
charges of cheating a Hyderabad woman claiming to be his wife.
"I`m here to meet Mr Gupta," Imran told reporters after
his arrival here.
Asked how they plan to go about the job of defending
Shoaib, whose passport and mobile have been seized by
Hyderabad police, Imran said, "See, this is not such a
complicated thing that you need a strategy. Some people are
just trying to make it look so complicated."
Imran insisted Ayesha Siddiqui, who is seeking divorce
from Shoaib before the cricketer marries Sania Mirza on April
15, should come out of her self-imposed exile and not fight a
war from behind the camera.
"She should come out. We even don`t know the real girl
who is making all these allegations," he said.
He also questioned the motives behind Siddiqui family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah