Bellucci to challenge Seppi in Moscow final
Moscow: Brazilian No.1 Thomaz Bellucci beat big-serving Croatian veteran Ivo Karlovic and won through to face Italy`s Andreas Seppi in the final of the Kremlin Cup here.
Fourth seed Bellucci came back from a set down to take the semifinal to a decider before errors from Karlovic allowed him to complete a 6-7(4), 6-4, 6-4 win Saturday.
"I was really playing under pressure so for me it`s very special," Bellucci said of his first indoor semifinal win.
Earlier Saturday, Seppi ousted Tunisia`s Malek Jaziri with a dominant performance in a 6-3, 6-1 win.
"Tomorrow it will be a completely different match," Bellucci said.
"It`s going to be a lot of rallies. Seppi`s very good playing the baseline, so it will be very tough for me to beat him."
Bellucci, 24, is chasing his second title in four finals this season after winning in Gstaad in July. Victory in Moscow would be the fourth title of his ATP career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you