Bellucci to challenge Seppi in Moscow final
Moscow: Brazilian No.1 Thomaz Bellucci beat big-serving Croatian veteran Ivo Karlovic and won through to face Italy`s Andreas Seppi in the final of the Kremlin Cup here.
Fourth seed Bellucci came back from a set down to take the semifinal to a decider before errors from Karlovic allowed him to complete a 6-7(4), 6-4, 6-4 win Saturday.
"I was really playing under pressure so for me it`s very special," Bellucci said of his first indoor semifinal win.
Earlier Saturday, Seppi ousted Tunisia`s Malek Jaziri with a dominant performance in a 6-3, 6-1 win.
"Tomorrow it will be a completely different match," Bellucci said.
"It`s going to be a lot of rallies. Seppi`s very good playing the baseline, so it will be very tough for me to beat him."
Bellucci, 24, is chasing his second title in four finals this season after winning in Gstaad in July. Victory in Moscow would be the fourth title of his ATP career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen