Bhupathi-Bopanna in quarters of Aegon Championships
London: Indian pair of Mahesh Bhupathi and Rohan Bopanna entered the men`s doubles quarterfinals of the Aegon Championships after receiving a walkover from French combo of Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Nicolas Mahut.
Both Tsonga and Mahut decided not to take part in the second round doubles tie after playing their respective singles matches on the grass courts of the Queen`s Club.
The third seeded Indian duo will take on the fifth seeded British pair of Colin Fleming and Jonathan Marray in quarterfinals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal