Bhupathi-Bopanna in quarters of Aegon Championships
London: Indian pair of Mahesh Bhupathi and Rohan Bopanna entered the men`s doubles quarterfinals of the Aegon Championships after receiving a walkover from French combo of Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Nicolas Mahut.
Both Tsonga and Mahut decided not to take part in the second round doubles tie after playing their respective singles matches on the grass courts of the Queen`s Club.
The third seeded Indian duo will take on the fifth seeded British pair of Colin Fleming and Jonathan Marray in quarterfinals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3