Bhupathi-Bopanna in quarters of Shanghai Masters
Shanghai: Indian tennis` doubles pair of Mahesh Bhupathi and Rohan Bopanna moved into the quarterfinals of the Shanghai Masters here Wednesday.
The seventh seeds defeated American-British unseeded pair of Treat Huey and Jonathan Marray 7-6(9), 6-4 in one hour and 16 minutes.
The Indians, who got a first round bye, will next face the winners of the Tomas Berdych-Nenad Zimonjic and second seeds Max Miryni-Daniel Nestor clash.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley