Bhupathi-Bopanna in quarters of Shanghai Masters
Shanghai: Indian tennis` doubles pair of Mahesh Bhupathi and Rohan Bopanna moved into the quarterfinals of the Shanghai Masters here Wednesday.
The seventh seeds defeated American-British unseeded pair of Treat Huey and Jonathan Marray 7-6(9), 6-4 in one hour and 16 minutes.
The Indians, who got a first round bye, will next face the winners of the Tomas Berdych-Nenad Zimonjic and second seeds Max Miryni-Daniel Nestor clash.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing