Bhupathi-Bopanna in semis of Aegon Championships
London: Indian tennis pair Mahesh Bhupathi and Rohan Bopanna reached the semi-finals of the Aegon Championships men`s doubles with a hard fought victory over fifth seeded British pair Colin Fleming and Jonathan Marray here Friday.
The third seeds edged the local pairing 7-6 (7/5), 4-6, 10-4 in an hour and 32 minutes.
The Indians will face fourth seeds Alexander Peya of Austria and Bruce Soares of Brazil next.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble