Bopanna derails Qureshi in cook-off
Chennai: Known for their amazing team work on tennis court, the India-Pakistan Express Rohan Bopanna and Aisam Qureshi were pitted against each other in a different sort of competition that required cooking with spatulas.
The duo went head to head at a cook-off that was held at Foccaia, The Hyatt Regency, Monday evening here. The task was to cook a Pizza and a pasta each with three lucky patrons of Foccacia getting to taste and judge the dishes.
It was a really close call as both players put up some mouth watering dishes for the judges. The judges finally decided that Bopanna turned out the disshes better.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security