Bopanna derails Qureshi in cook-off
Chennai: Known for their amazing team work on tennis court, the India-Pakistan Express Rohan Bopanna and Aisam Qureshi were pitted against each other in a different sort of competition that required cooking with spatulas.
The duo went head to head at a cook-off that was held at Foccaia, The Hyatt Regency, Monday evening here. The task was to cook a Pizza and a pasta each with three lucky patrons of Foccacia getting to taste and judge the dishes.
It was a really close call as both players put up some mouth watering dishes for the judges. The judges finally decided that Bopanna turned out the disshes better.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...