Bopanna-Lu sent packing from Tashkent Challenger
New Delhi: Curtains were drawn on Indian
challenge at the Tashkent ATP Challenger following Rohan
Bopanna and Yen Hsun Yen Lu`s semifinal defeat in the doubles
The second seeded Indo-Taipei pair began well but lost
steam as the match progressed to succumb to a 6-3 1-6 5-10
beating against local favourites Denis Istomin and Murad
Bopanna and Lu split USD 2700 as prize money and got 40
ATP ranking points each for their effort.
Bopanna had lost his first round singles against Lu.
Another Indian Somdev Devvarman had lost his second round
singles and first round doubles early in the USD 1,25,00 hard
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'