Bopanna moves to 12th; Somdev and Yuki unchanged
New Delhi: Following his title win at the ATP Dubai 500 event, India`s Rohan Bopanna on Monday jumped four places to 12th in the latest doubles ranking chart.
Leander Paes, who was unchanged at 10th, continues to be India`s number one player in doubles while Mahesh Bhupathi slipped further to 47, a loss of six places.
Divij Sharan (64) and Purav Raja (71) are the other Indian players in top-100. Both of them moved one place up.
In the singles, Somdev Devvarman (78) and Yuki Bhambri (146) did not find any change to their respective ranks.
There was a huge gulf between the number and three players in the country with the tall Saketh Myneni placed at 297.
In the women`s rankings, Sania Mirza was placed just outside the top-10 bracket at 11th.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Islamic State 'poster girl' beaten to death by jihadists