Bopanna-Qureshi continue giant-killing spree, enter final
Paris: Rohan Bopanna and his Aisam-ul-haq Qureshi are one step away from winning their third ATP title of the season as they stormed into the final of the Paris Masters after edging past Max Mirnyi and Daniel Nestor, on Saturday.
The seventh seed Indo-Pak pair eked out a 6-3, 7-6 (7) win in the semifinals over the third seeded Belarusian-Candian combination in one hour and 27 minutes.
On Friday, they had shocked second seeds Michael Llodra and Nenad Zimonjic 3-6, 6-4, 10-6 in the quarter-finals of the euro 2,750,000 event.
Bopanna and Qureshi had won Gerry Weber Open at Halle and Stockholm Open early this season.
The now face the winner of the others semifinal between French Pair of Julien Benneteau/ Nicolas Mahut and Santiago Gonzalez of Mexico and Kas Christopher of Germany.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living