Bopanna-Qureshi in UNICEF Open QFs
New Delhi: Rohan Bopanna joined senior pro
and compatriot Leander Paes in the doubles quarterfinals of
the UNICEF Open after clearing the first round along with
Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi in s`Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands.
The Indo-Pakistan pair beat Americans Eric Butorac and
Rajeev Ram 6-3, 6-4 in just under an hour in the first round
of the euro 450,000 grass court event.
They will now clash with fourth seeds Robert Lindstedt
and Horia Tecau, who defeated Jeremy Chardy and Sergiy
Stakhovsky 6-2, 6-3.
Top seeds Paes and Lukas Dlouhy had beaten Florent Serra
and Kristof V Liegen in their opening round match.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan