Bopanna-Qureshi in UNICEF Open QFs
New Delhi: Rohan Bopanna joined senior pro
and compatriot Leander Paes in the doubles quarterfinals of
the UNICEF Open after clearing the first round along with
Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi in s`Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands.
The Indo-Pakistan pair beat Americans Eric Butorac and
Rajeev Ram 6-3, 6-4 in just under an hour in the first round
of the euro 450,000 grass court event.
They will now clash with fourth seeds Robert Lindstedt
and Horia Tecau, who defeated Jeremy Chardy and Sergiy
Stakhovsky 6-2, 6-3.
Top seeds Paes and Lukas Dlouhy had beaten Florent Serra
and Kristof V Liegen in their opening round match.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE