Bopanna-Qureshi in UNICEF Open QFs
New Delhi: Rohan Bopanna joined senior pro
and compatriot Leander Paes in the doubles quarterfinals of
the UNICEF Open after clearing the first round along with
Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi in s`Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands.
The Indo-Pakistan pair beat Americans Eric Butorac and
Rajeev Ram 6-3, 6-4 in just under an hour in the first round
of the euro 450,000 grass court event.
They will now clash with fourth seeds Robert Lindstedt
and Horia Tecau, who defeated Jeremy Chardy and Sergiy
Stakhovsky 6-2, 6-3.
Top seeds Paes and Lukas Dlouhy had beaten Florent Serra
and Kristof V Liegen in their opening round match.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Volkswagen to pay $10 billion in US over emissions scandal: Source
- PM Narendra Modi meets Chinese President Xi Jinping, seeks support for India's NSG bid
- Focus on defence, security as PM Modi meets Uzbek President
- President tells IIT, IISc-Bangalore and IISER scholars to make India great
- Accident blocks Delhi-Howrah rail route, two dozen trains diverted