Bopanna-Qureshi reach quarters of ATP Paris Masters
Paris: India`s Rohan Bopanna and his Pakistani partner Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi today notched up a straight-set victory over Britain`s Colin Fleming and Jamie Murray to reach the quarterfinals of the ATP Paris Masters.
The Indo-Pak pair beat Fleming and Murray 6-4, 6-3 in the pre-quarters.
Bopanna-Qureshi, who got a bye in the opening round, will next face the winners of the match between Michael Llodra-Nenad Zimonic and Eric Butorac-Julien Jean.
The seventh seeded Bopanna-Qureshi pair saved two out of the third break points and also committed just three double faults compared to their rivals` six.
Ace Indian pair of Mahesh Bhupathi and Leander Paes had crashed out of the tournament yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman