Bopanna-Qureshi reach quarters of ATP Paris Masters
Paris: India`s Rohan Bopanna and his Pakistani partner Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi today notched up a straight-set victory over Britain`s Colin Fleming and Jamie Murray to reach the quarterfinals of the ATP Paris Masters.
The Indo-Pak pair beat Fleming and Murray 6-4, 6-3 in the pre-quarters.
Bopanna-Qureshi, who got a bye in the opening round, will next face the winners of the match between Michael Llodra-Nenad Zimonic and Eric Butorac-Julien Jean.
The seventh seeded Bopanna-Qureshi pair saved two out of the third break points and also committed just three double faults compared to their rivals` six.
Ace Indian pair of Mahesh Bhupathi and Leander Paes had crashed out of the tournament yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?