Bopanna winner in battle of Indians at Cincinnati
Cincinnati: Rohan Bopanna and Edouard Roger-Vasselin knocked out Leander Paes and Radek Stepanek to advance to the semifinals of the ATP Cincinnati Masters, here.
Eighth seeded Indo-French team eked out a 6-3 6-7(3) 10-8 win over the fourth seeded Indo-Czech combination.
Bopanna is now seeking his second consecutive Cincinnati final when he and Roger-Vasselin face the Spanish duo of Marcel Granollers and Marc Lopez.
Granollers and Lopez, currently No. 3 in the Emirates ATP Doubles Team Rankings standings, dispatched Poles Mariusz Fyrstenberg and Marcin Matkowski 6-4, 6-2 in the other quarter-final.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery