Bopanna winner in battle of Indians at Cincinnati
Cincinnati: Rohan Bopanna and Edouard Roger-Vasselin knocked out Leander Paes and Radek Stepanek to advance to the semifinals of the ATP Cincinnati Masters, here.
Eighth seeded Indo-French team eked out a 6-3 6-7(3) 10-8 win over the fourth seeded Indo-Czech combination.
Bopanna is now seeking his second consecutive Cincinnati final when he and Roger-Vasselin face the Spanish duo of Marcel Granollers and Marc Lopez.
Granollers and Lopez, currently No. 3 in the Emirates ATP Doubles Team Rankings standings, dispatched Poles Mariusz Fyrstenberg and Marcin Matkowski 6-4, 6-2 in the other quarter-final.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you