Del Potro, Benneteau in Rotterdam final
The Hague: Juan Martin del Potro and Julien Benneteau qualified for the final of the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament.
Second seed del Potro beat Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov 6-4, 6-4.
The Argentinean did not suffer a single break yet this week. He will play his second consecutive final in Rotterdam following his loss last year against Roger Federer.
Frenchman Julien Benneteau, who defeated title holder Federer Thursday, was too strong for his compatriot Gilles Simon as he trounced the fifth seed 6-4, 7-6(2) Saturday.
The 31-year-old Benneteau will go for his first ATP tournament title Sunday while the 24-year-old del Potro will try to add a 14th ATP title to his trophy cabinet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army