Del Potro, Benneteau in Rotterdam final
The Hague: Juan Martin del Potro and Julien Benneteau qualified for the final of the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament.
Second seed del Potro beat Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov 6-4, 6-4.
The Argentinean did not suffer a single break yet this week. He will play his second consecutive final in Rotterdam following his loss last year against Roger Federer.
Frenchman Julien Benneteau, who defeated title holder Federer Thursday, was too strong for his compatriot Gilles Simon as he trounced the fifth seed 6-4, 7-6(2) Saturday.
The 31-year-old Benneteau will go for his first ATP tournament title Sunday while the 24-year-old del Potro will try to add a 14th ATP title to his trophy cabinet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured