Del Potro, Benneteau in Rotterdam final
The Hague: Juan Martin del Potro and Julien Benneteau qualified for the final of the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament.
Second seed del Potro beat Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov 6-4, 6-4.
The Argentinean did not suffer a single break yet this week. He will play his second consecutive final in Rotterdam following his loss last year against Roger Federer.
Frenchman Julien Benneteau, who defeated title holder Federer Thursday, was too strong for his compatriot Gilles Simon as he trounced the fifth seed 6-4, 7-6(2) Saturday.
The 31-year-old Benneteau will go for his first ATP tournament title Sunday while the 24-year-old del Potro will try to add a 14th ATP title to his trophy cabinet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq