Del Potro, Benneteau in Rotterdam final
The Hague: Juan Martin del Potro and Julien Benneteau qualified for the final of the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament.
Second seed del Potro beat Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov 6-4, 6-4.
The Argentinean did not suffer a single break yet this week. He will play his second consecutive final in Rotterdam following his loss last year against Roger Federer.
Frenchman Julien Benneteau, who defeated title holder Federer Thursday, was too strong for his compatriot Gilles Simon as he trounced the fifth seed 6-4, 7-6(2) Saturday.
The 31-year-old Benneteau will go for his first ATP tournament title Sunday while the 24-year-old del Potro will try to add a 14th ATP title to his trophy cabinet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman