Del Potro, Benneteau in Rotterdam final
The Hague: Juan Martin del Potro and Julien Benneteau qualified for the final of the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament.
Second seed del Potro beat Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov 6-4, 6-4.
The Argentinean did not suffer a single break yet this week. He will play his second consecutive final in Rotterdam following his loss last year against Roger Federer.
Frenchman Julien Benneteau, who defeated title holder Federer Thursday, was too strong for his compatriot Gilles Simon as he trounced the fifth seed 6-4, 7-6(2) Saturday.
The 31-year-old Benneteau will go for his first ATP tournament title Sunday while the 24-year-old del Potro will try to add a 14th ATP title to his trophy cabinet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city