Del Potro eases into 4th round at Australian Open
Melbourne: Former U.S. Open champion Juan Martin del Potro advanced to the fourth round of the Australian Open on Friday with a 6-2, 6-3, 6-0 victory over Yen-hsun Lu of Taiwan.
The 11th-seeded del Potro was knocked out in the second round in Melbourne last year after returning from a long layoff due to a wrist injury.
The Argentine broke Lu seven times in the match and never faced a break point on his serve.
Del Potro will meet German Philipp Kohlschreiber in the next round for a spot in the quarterfinals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog