Divij-Raja end runners-up at the UK Challenger event
Loughborough: Divij Sharan and Purav Raja had to be content with a runners-up finish at the ATP Challenger event here after losing the title clash in straight sets to James Cerretani of the USA and Adil Shamasdin of Canada, here.
The fourth seeded Indian pair lost the summit clash 4-6 5-7 to the third seed rivals.
The result meant that left-handed Divij now has ended runner-up for the sixth time this season.
He has won two Challenger titles in 2012 -- with Vishnu Vardhan at Thailand and at Busan with Yuki Bhambri.
Divij and Raja earned 80 points each and shared 2650 euros.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- IPL 2016: Rising Pune Supergiants fail yet again as Gujarat Lions continue strong run in maiden season
- AgustaWestland deal: Centre rejects charge that PM Modi struck deal with Italy
- Man wanted in 14 cases arrested after gun-battle in Odisha, 2 injured
- Pakistan playing to gallery in publicising Kashmir issue: Ex-envoy SK Lambah
- Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) and HSSLC (Class 12) Result 2016 is likely to be declared on May 3