Divij-Raja end runners-up at the UK Challenger event
Loughborough: Divij Sharan and Purav Raja had to be content with a runners-up finish at the ATP Challenger event here after losing the title clash in straight sets to James Cerretani of the USA and Adil Shamasdin of Canada, here.
The fourth seeded Indian pair lost the summit clash 4-6 5-7 to the third seed rivals.
The result meant that left-handed Divij now has ended runner-up for the sixth time this season.
He has won two Challenger titles in 2012 -- with Vishnu Vardhan at Thailand and at Busan with Yuki Bhambri.
Divij and Raja earned 80 points each and shared 2650 euros.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur