Divij, Raja lose final again
Nottingham (UK): A second title of the season eluded Divij Sharan and Purav Raja yet again as they ended runners-up at the Nottingham Challenger after losing the tough summit clash to formidable Thai twin brothers Sanchai and Sonchat Ratiwatana, here.
The fourth seeded Indians lost the final 6-7(5) 7-6(3) 8-10 to the second seeded brothers` team.
Divij and Raja split euro 2,350 and earned 55 points each for making the title clash.
In the singles event Somdev Devarman had lost the semifinals to eventual winner Steve Johnson of the USA.
Divij and Raja were playing their fourth final of the season, having won the Kyoto event and ending runners-up at Johannesburg and at Leon, Mexio.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Rio 2016: Note perfect Andy Murray ready for more Olympic glory
- Chinese incursion in Uttarakhand clear case of intelligence failure: Defence Expert
- Genelia D'Souza shared this really CUTE picture with son! Picture inside
- Cloud burst causes havoc in Uttarkashi
- Curfew continues only in 3 south Kashmir districts