Divij, Raja lose final again
Nottingham (UK): A second title of the season eluded Divij Sharan and Purav Raja yet again as they ended runners-up at the Nottingham Challenger after losing the tough summit clash to formidable Thai twin brothers Sanchai and Sonchat Ratiwatana, here.
The fourth seeded Indians lost the final 6-7(5) 7-6(3) 8-10 to the second seeded brothers` team.
Divij and Raja split euro 2,350 and earned 55 points each for making the title clash.
In the singles event Somdev Devarman had lost the semifinals to eventual winner Steve Johnson of the USA.
Divij and Raja were playing their fourth final of the season, having won the Kyoto event and ending runners-up at Johannesburg and at Leon, Mexio.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31