Djokovic boosts men`s ATP rankings lead over Nadal
Johannesburg: World No.1 Novak Djokovic has reportedly boosted his lead in the latest top ten men`s tennis ranking by the Association of Tennis Professionals ( ATP) over US Open champion Rafael Nadal.
The list is lead by the Serb with 11, 120 points while Nadal has remained in the second place with an unchanged 10, 860, followed by Wimbledon champion Andy Murray on the third place with 7, 075 points.
Spaniard David Ferrer sits on the fourth place with 6, 710 points, while Swiss star Roger Federer pushed Tomas Bedych to sixth point with 4, 460 and showed a come back up the ranks as he grabbed the fifth place with 4, 515 points.
Meanwhile, the report also mentioned that Argentine Juan Martin del Potro came at the seventh place with 4, 425 points, followed by French player Jo-Wilfried Tsonga at the eight place with 3, 425 points and his compatriot Richard Gasquet at the ninth place with 3, 165 points.
According to the report, Federer`s Swiss compatriot Stanislas Wawrinka sits at tenth place with 3, 150 points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- DNA: Analysis of first SECC survey in eight decades
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?