Djokovic boosts men`s ATP rankings lead over Nadal
Johannesburg: World No.1 Novak Djokovic has reportedly boosted his lead in the latest top ten men`s tennis ranking by the Association of Tennis Professionals ( ATP) over US Open champion Rafael Nadal.
The list is lead by the Serb with 11, 120 points while Nadal has remained in the second place with an unchanged 10, 860, followed by Wimbledon champion Andy Murray on the third place with 7, 075 points.
Spaniard David Ferrer sits on the fourth place with 6, 710 points, while Swiss star Roger Federer pushed Tomas Bedych to sixth point with 4, 460 and showed a come back up the ranks as he grabbed the fifth place with 4, 515 points.
Meanwhile, the report also mentioned that Argentine Juan Martin del Potro came at the seventh place with 4, 425 points, followed by French player Jo-Wilfried Tsonga at the eight place with 3, 425 points and his compatriot Richard Gasquet at the ninth place with 3, 165 points.
According to the report, Federer`s Swiss compatriot Stanislas Wawrinka sits at tenth place with 3, 150 points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you