Djokovic, Federer advance into Dubai quarters
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Dubai: Defending champion Roger Federer and Serbian Novak Djokovic moved into the quarterfinals of the Dubai Championships on Wednesday with straight set victories.
While Djokovic defeated Roberto Bautista-Agut of Spain 6-1, 7-6 (4), the Swiss outclassed Marcel Granollers 6-3, 6-4 comprehensively.
Djokovic who won three consecutive titles here from 2009-11, will now meet seventh-seeded Italian Andreas Seppi on Thursday. The Swiss legend on the other hand will meet former world No. 3 Russian Nikolay Davydenko.
The two champion players are likely to lock horns with each other in the final.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what