Fact File: Leander Paes`s men`s doubles titles at majors
Melbourne: The factfile of Leander Paes` men`s doubles titles at the Grand Slam events.
1999 French Open: With Mahesh Bhupathi bt. Goran Ivaniševic-Jeff Tarango 6-2, 7-5.
1999 Wimbledon: With Bhupathi bt. Paul Haarhuis-Jared Palmer 6-7(10-12), 6-3, 6-4, 7-6(7-4)
2001 French Open: With Bhupathi bt. Petr Pála-Pavel Vizner 7-6, 6-3
2006 US Open: With Martin Damm bt. Jonas Bjorkman-Max Mirnyi 6-7(5-7), 6-4, 6-3.
2009 French Open: With Lukas Dlouhy bt. Wesley Moodie-Dick Norman 3-6, 6-3, 6-2.
2009 US Open: With Dlouhy bt. Bhupathi-Mark Knowles 3-6, 6-3, 6-2
2012 Australian Open: With Radek Stepanek bt Bob-Mike Bryan 7-6(7-1), 6-2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!