Fact File: Leander Paes`s men`s doubles titles at majors
Melbourne: The factfile of Leander Paes` men`s doubles titles at the Grand Slam events.
1999 French Open: With Mahesh Bhupathi bt. Goran Ivaniševic-Jeff Tarango 6-2, 7-5.
1999 Wimbledon: With Bhupathi bt. Paul Haarhuis-Jared Palmer 6-7(10-12), 6-3, 6-4, 7-6(7-4)
2001 French Open: With Bhupathi bt. Petr Pála-Pavel Vizner 7-6, 6-3
2006 US Open: With Martin Damm bt. Jonas Bjorkman-Max Mirnyi 6-7(5-7), 6-4, 6-3.
2009 French Open: With Lukas Dlouhy bt. Wesley Moodie-Dick Norman 3-6, 6-3, 6-2.
2009 US Open: With Dlouhy bt. Bhupathi-Mark Knowles 3-6, 6-3, 6-2
2012 Australian Open: With Radek Stepanek bt Bob-Mike Bryan 7-6(7-1), 6-2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read