Fact File: Leander Paes`s men`s doubles titles at majors
Melbourne: The factfile of Leander Paes` men`s doubles titles at the Grand Slam events.
1999 French Open: With Mahesh Bhupathi bt. Goran Ivaniševic-Jeff Tarango 6-2, 7-5.
1999 Wimbledon: With Bhupathi bt. Paul Haarhuis-Jared Palmer 6-7(10-12), 6-3, 6-4, 7-6(7-4)
2001 French Open: With Bhupathi bt. Petr Pála-Pavel Vizner 7-6, 6-3
2006 US Open: With Martin Damm bt. Jonas Bjorkman-Max Mirnyi 6-7(5-7), 6-4, 6-3.
2009 French Open: With Lukas Dlouhy bt. Wesley Moodie-Dick Norman 3-6, 6-3, 6-2.
2009 US Open: With Dlouhy bt. Bhupathi-Mark Knowles 3-6, 6-3, 6-2
2012 Australian Open: With Radek Stepanek bt Bob-Mike Bryan 7-6(7-1), 6-2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh