Fact File: Leander Paes`s men`s doubles titles at majors
Melbourne: The factfile of Leander Paes` men`s doubles titles at the Grand Slam events.
1999 French Open: With Mahesh Bhupathi bt. Goran Ivaniševic-Jeff Tarango 6-2, 7-5.
1999 Wimbledon: With Bhupathi bt. Paul Haarhuis-Jared Palmer 6-7(10-12), 6-3, 6-4, 7-6(7-4)
2001 French Open: With Bhupathi bt. Petr Pála-Pavel Vizner 7-6, 6-3
2006 US Open: With Martin Damm bt. Jonas Bjorkman-Max Mirnyi 6-7(5-7), 6-4, 6-3.
2009 French Open: With Lukas Dlouhy bt. Wesley Moodie-Dick Norman 3-6, 6-3, 6-2.
2009 US Open: With Dlouhy bt. Bhupathi-Mark Knowles 3-6, 6-3, 6-2
2012 Australian Open: With Radek Stepanek bt Bob-Mike Bryan 7-6(7-1), 6-2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh arrives in Kashmir, meets civil society delegation
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- 'Madaari' grosses Rs 4.45 crore worldwide on opening day
- One jawan martyred as Army foils infiltration bid in Kupwara, curfew lifted from parts of Valley
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- India-Bangladesh border will be secured, says Assam CM Sonowal