Fact File: Leander Paes`s men`s doubles titles at majors
Melbourne: The factfile of Leander Paes` men`s doubles titles at the Grand Slam events.
1999 French Open: With Mahesh Bhupathi bt. Goran Ivaniševic-Jeff Tarango 6-2, 7-5.
1999 Wimbledon: With Bhupathi bt. Paul Haarhuis-Jared Palmer 6-7(10-12), 6-3, 6-4, 7-6(7-4)
2001 French Open: With Bhupathi bt. Petr Pála-Pavel Vizner 7-6, 6-3
2006 US Open: With Martin Damm bt. Jonas Bjorkman-Max Mirnyi 6-7(5-7), 6-4, 6-3.
2009 French Open: With Lukas Dlouhy bt. Wesley Moodie-Dick Norman 3-6, 6-3, 6-2.
2009 US Open: With Dlouhy bt. Bhupathi-Mark Knowles 3-6, 6-3, 6-2
2012 Australian Open: With Radek Stepanek bt Bob-Mike Bryan 7-6(7-1), 6-2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Cuteness alert! Meet Deepak Tijori's adorable daughter Samara Tijori – View pics
- Disrupted sleeping habits may cause suicidal thoughts
- US aid to Pakistan shrinks amid mounting frustration over militants
- SC asks Parsvnath to refund home buyers; builder says it can't repay
- Supreme Court admits plea to declare triple talaq illegal; issues notice to Centre