Federer and Nadal cannot be ignored despite early Wimbledon exits, says Murray
Edinburgh: Wimbledon Champion Andy Murray has said that tennis top players Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer cannot be ignored despite their recent early exits during Wimbledon.
According to the Scotsman, Murray opined that Nadal had come back from injury and made nine finals in a row, along with winning the French Open, and was not 100 percent fit when he played Wimbledon.
The Wimbledon Champion also said that he thought Federer would keep staying there in all of the Slams, if not as consistently as he was in the past because it was impossible to keep that up after ten years.
The Scot had cleared that he himself was in his prime and the game had changed dramatically since his first season the tour, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- This herbal combo packs powerful punch against colon cancer
- Twist in tale! Lalit Modi to install son Ruchir as Rajasthan Cricket Association boss
- 225 killed or missing in China torrential rains; 2.5 lakh people trapped
- Elvis Presley almost choked himself to death with drugs