Federer celebrates birth of second set of twins
Madrid: Roger Federer announced on Tuesday that has wife Mirka had given birth to the couple`s second set of twins, this time boys named Leo and Lenny.
"Mirka and I are so incredibly happy to share that Leo and Lenny were born this evening! Twins again.. miracle!" Federer wrote on his official Facebook page.
The couple already have four-year-old twin daughters.
The 17-time Grand Slam champion had announced on Tuesday morning that he wouldn`t be competing at the Madrid Masters this week to spend time with his family in preparation for the birth.
"I`ve decided to withdraw from Madrid to be with my wife Mirka during these next few exciting weeks for our family," he said.
However, he is expected to return to action for the French Open in Paris later this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Kerela HSE (Class 12) Result 2016 is likely to be declared by second week of May
- No instances of incursions by Chinese troops into Indian territory: Manohar Parrikar
- Haryana government strips former CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda off cabinet rank
- US President Barack Obama hosts jazz concert at `Blues House`
- Will never talk about my personal life, boyfriend: Sonam Kapoor