French Open 2012: Li Na loses to world no 142 Yaroslava Shvedova
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Paris: Kazakh qualifier Yaroslava Shvedova shattered the hopes of defending champion Li Na as she defeated the Chinese 3-6 6-2 6-0.
Li won the first set comfortably after which she could bag just two games of the next 14.
Shvedova, ranked 142 in the world in singles dominated in the later part of the game as Li Na made 41 unforced errors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray