French Open: Down two sets, Djokovic tops Seppi
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Paris: Top seed Novak Djokovic went past Italian Andreas Seppi after being two sets down to win the third round match 4-6, 6-7, 6-3, 7-5, 6-4 here at the French Open on Sunday,
In a grueling match that lasted more than four hours Djokovic hit 52 winners as opposed to Seppi’s 50 but the Serb’s breakpoint conversions were not up to the mark.
Djokovic will now face the winner of Stanislas Wawrinka and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the quarterfinals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan