French Open: Down two sets, Djokovic tops Seppi
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Paris: Top seed Novak Djokovic went past Italian Andreas Seppi after being two sets down to win the third round match 4-6, 6-7, 6-3, 7-5, 6-4 here at the French Open on Sunday,
In a grueling match that lasted more than four hours Djokovic hit 52 winners as opposed to Seppi’s 50 but the Serb’s breakpoint conversions were not up to the mark.
Djokovic will now face the winner of Stanislas Wawrinka and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the quarterfinals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation