French Open: Errani reaches her first Grand Slam final
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Paris: Sara Errani of Italy entered the final of French Open 2012 on Thursday defeating sixth-seed Sam Stosur of Australia 7-5, 1-6, 6-3 in the semi-final.
This is Errani’s first ever Grand Slam final. The 21st-seeded Italian will now be facing the winner of the second semi-final match between No. 2 Maria Sharapova and No. 4 Petra Kvitova in Saturday`s final.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch