French Open: Murray recovers from shaky start to defeat Richard Gasquet
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Paris: After losing the first set, Andy Murray made a good comeback as he defeated Richard Gasquet to register a win 1-6, 6-4, 6-1, 6-2 in the fourth round of the French Open.
Gasquet played some phenomenal shots in the first set and his groundstrokes surprised Murray who gained momentum from the second set.
The Frenchman who bagged the first set in just 28 minutes had no answer to Murray’s attack from the second set onwards.
Murray is now all set for a quarter-final showdown with David Ferrer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical