Unstoppable Nadal bulldozes Ferrer to reach French Open final
Zeeenews Sports Bureau
Paris: Defending Champion Rafael Nadal defeated World No six David Ferrer 6-2, 6-2, 6-1 to storm into the final of French Open 2012.
Ferrer who defeated Andy Murray in the quarter-final, played mediocre tennis in front of Nadal who is heading towards his seventh title at the Roland Garros.
Nadal continued his phenomenal run at the French Open and his fellow Spaniard had no answer to his powerful strokes.
Nadal will now meet the winner of the match between Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer.
Nadal is 51-1 at Roland Garros, and the only time he lost was in the fourth round in 2009 against Robin Soderling.
As per another record, Nadal has won all the 18 sets he has played at the Roland Garros this year in Paris.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?