What would the figures be if Rafael Nadal lost French Open final?
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Paris: The Spanish matador won the French Open for record seventh time and surpassed legend Bjorn Borg who has six titles to his name. But there are some interesting facts of what would have happened in case if Rafa lost the epic battle.
In case if Nadal ended up losing the French Cup Final, he would have become the World No. 3. Whereas, in spite of losing the epic clash, Djokovic remains to be the World No. 1.
Rafa had lost three consecutive grand slam finals against Nole and in case if he lost the French Open, he would have created history by becoming the first player ever to have lost four consecutive grand slam finals against the same opponent.
But the good news for all the Rafa fans is that he entered the history books for the right reasons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy