What would the figures be if Rafael Nadal lost French Open final?
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Paris: The Spanish matador won the French Open for record seventh time and surpassed legend Bjorn Borg who has six titles to his name. But there are some interesting facts of what would have happened in case if Rafa lost the epic battle.
In case if Nadal ended up losing the French Cup Final, he would have become the World No. 3. Whereas, in spite of losing the epic clash, Djokovic remains to be the World No. 1.
Rafa had lost three consecutive grand slam finals against Nole and in case if he lost the French Open, he would have created history by becoming the first player ever to have lost four consecutive grand slam finals against the same opponent.
But the good news for all the Rafa fans is that he entered the history books for the right reasons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- Vijay Mallya to be declared PO if he doesn't turn up by July 27
- 7th CPC: Who else is going to benefit from central govt employees' pay hike?
- Sanjeev Rajput wins silver in 50m Rifle 3 Positions
- Google Maps introduces HD satellite imagery from Landsat 8 – Enjoy the view!
- Black money window: I-T dept creates special tab on website