What would the figures be if Rafael Nadal lost French Open final?
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Paris: The Spanish matador won the French Open for record seventh time and surpassed legend Bjorn Borg who has six titles to his name. But there are some interesting facts of what would have happened in case if Rafa lost the epic battle.
In case if Nadal ended up losing the French Cup Final, he would have become the World No. 3. Whereas, in spite of losing the epic clash, Djokovic remains to be the World No. 1.
Rafa had lost three consecutive grand slam finals against Nole and in case if he lost the French Open, he would have created history by becoming the first player ever to have lost four consecutive grand slam finals against the same opponent.
But the good news for all the Rafa fans is that he entered the history books for the right reasons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'