Ikramov enters Tashkent tennis main draw
Tashkent: Fourth seeded Sarvar Ikramov played percentage tennis Monday to stop Germany`s Frank Moser 7-6(2), 2-6, 7-5 and become the lone Uzbek player to qualify for the main draw of the Tashkent Challenger here.
Top seeded Lucas Pouille of France, second seed Yyoung-Kyu Lim of Korea, and third seed Danai Udomchoke of Thailand also qualified for the main draw of the men`s singles and assured themselves five ATP points.
Final qualifying round: Sarvar Ikramov (UZB) bt Frank Moser (GER) 7-6(2), 2-6, 7-5; Yong-Kyu Lim (KOR) bt Sergey Shipilov (UZB) 6-1, 6-4; Danai Udomchoke (THA) bt Vaja Uzakov (UZB) 7-6(5), 6-2; Lucas Pouille (FRA) bt Batyr Sapaev (UZB) 7-5, 6-1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter