Indian challenge ends at Aus Open wild card play-off tourney
Unseeded Yuki lost 2-6 3-6 to his second seed opponent from Taipei in the quarterfinal contest, which Nanjing: None of the Indian players could take advantage as Yuki Bhambri, who was the lone survivor till lasted one hour and 10 minutes. Thursday, also crashed out of the Asia Pacific Australian Open wild card play off tournament, here today.
Yuki had beaten lucky loser Yuqing Ning in a tough first round match, yesterday.
Vishnu Vardhan had also moved to the last-eight stage yesterday but he pulled out of the event after defeat in the men`s doubles quarterfinals.
Ankita Raina and national champion Prerna Bhambri had also lost their first round matches yesterday.
All the doubles teams had exited yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Five simple tips to eat healthy!