Indian challenge ends at Aus Open wild card play-off tourney
Unseeded Yuki lost 2-6 3-6 to his second seed opponent from Taipei in the quarterfinal contest, which Nanjing: None of the Indian players could take advantage as Yuki Bhambri, who was the lone survivor till lasted one hour and 10 minutes. Thursday, also crashed out of the Asia Pacific Australian Open wild card play off tournament, here today.
Yuki had beaten lucky loser Yuqing Ning in a tough first round match, yesterday.
Vishnu Vardhan had also moved to the last-eight stage yesterday but he pulled out of the event after defeat in the men`s doubles quarterfinals.
Ankita Raina and national champion Prerna Bhambri had also lost their first round matches yesterday.
All the doubles teams had exited yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Pakistanis hit back as clerics say men can 'beat' wives
- BJP to fight UP polls on development plank, not Ram temple issue: Rajnath Singh
- Rajan finished SMEs to help American MNCs: Swamy
- Bihar Matric Results 2016: BSEB Class 10th Result 2016, www.biharboard.net, www.biharboard.bih.nic.in, Bihar Board 10th Matric Result to be declared on May 29
- Oil slips as $50 level sparks new output fears