Jankovic at seventh in world rankings
Paris: Former number one Jelena Jankovic is up to seventh in the world rankings following her run into the semi-finals of the WTA Stuttgart tournament last week.
She moves ahead of Germany`s Angelique Kerber in the only change within a top 10 still dominated by Serena Williams.
Stuttgart winner Maria Sharapova stays at number nine as she has won the German claycourt title for the last three years and thus gains no extra points for her victory.
1. Serena Williams (USA) 12.375 pts
2. Li Na (CHN) 7265
3. Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) 5980
4. Victoria Azarenka (BLR) 5441
5. Simona Halep (ROM) 4695
6. Petra Kvitova (CZE) 4295
7. Jelena Jankovic (SRB) 4070 (+1)
8. Angelique Kerber (GER) 4010 (-1)
9. Maria Sharapova (RUS) 3961
10. Dominika Cibulkova (SVK) 3830