Karlovic ruled out of Wimbledon with foot injury
London: Croatia`s Ivo Karlovic pulled out of next week`s Wimbledon championships on Thursday because of a foot injury.
Karlovic, the 25th seed, is always considered a danger on grass because of his feared service which propelled him to the quarter-finals last year.
His run, which was ended by Roger Federer, included 158 aces.
Victor Hanescu of Romania is now bumped up to 32nd seed, the All England Club announced.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- PM Narendra Modi reviews plans to counter strike by trade unions
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir
- Alphabet executive steps down from Uber board amid growing competition