Karlovic ruled out of Wimbledon with foot injury
London: Croatia`s Ivo Karlovic pulled out of next week`s Wimbledon championships on Thursday because of a foot injury.
Karlovic, the 25th seed, is always considered a danger on grass because of his feared service which propelled him to the quarter-finals last year.
His run, which was ended by Roger Federer, included 158 aces.
Victor Hanescu of Romania is now bumped up to 32nd seed, the All England Club announced.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone