Karlovic ruled out of Wimbledon with foot injury
London: Croatia`s Ivo Karlovic pulled out of next week`s Wimbledon championships on Thursday because of a foot injury.
Karlovic, the 25th seed, is always considered a danger on grass because of his feared service which propelled him to the quarter-finals last year.
His run, which was ended by Roger Federer, included 158 aces.
Victor Hanescu of Romania is now bumped up to 32nd seed, the All England Club announced.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Delhi Police may arrest Kabaddi player Rohit over wife's suicide
- Politics over Mahesh Sharma's visit to Ayodhya museum site ahead of UP elections
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!