Leander Paes, Rohan Bopannna advance in Paris Masters event
Paris: Leander Paes and Rohan Bopanna moved to the pre-quarterfinals of the ATP BNP Paribas Masters with their respective partners after a getting byes in their first rounds, here.
Bopanna and his French partner Roger-Vasselin Edouard have been seeded fifth while Paes and his Canadian partner Daniel Nestor are seeded seventh.
Bopanna and Roger-Vasseli await winner of the first round match between American pair of John Isner/Nicholas Monroe and Briton-Ditch combo of Jonathan Marray and Igor Sijsling.
Paes and Nestor will taken on either Mexican Santiago Gonzalez and American Scott Lipsky or Briton Jamie Murray and Australian John Peers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef