Monfils, Gasquet pull out of Monte Carlo Masters
Paris: France`s Gael Monfils and Richard Gasquet pulled out of the Masters 1000 event in Monte Carlo due to injury.
Monfils, world No. 14, cited a side strain after playing no part in last weekend`s Davis Cup quarterfinal defeat to the United States, while Gasquet`s coach Riccardo Piatti confirmed on his Twitter account that Gasquet would also be sidelined for the event because of a right shoulder injury, Xinhua reported.
Gasquet, ranked 17th, had also pulled out of the Davis Cup clash against the US because of the same problem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman