Monfils, Gasquet pull out of Monte Carlo Masters
Paris: France`s Gael Monfils and Richard Gasquet pulled out of the Masters 1000 event in Monte Carlo due to injury.
Monfils, world No. 14, cited a side strain after playing no part in last weekend`s Davis Cup quarterfinal defeat to the United States, while Gasquet`s coach Riccardo Piatti confirmed on his Twitter account that Gasquet would also be sidelined for the event because of a right shoulder injury, Xinhua reported.
Gasquet, ranked 17th, had also pulled out of the Davis Cup clash against the US because of the same problem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal