Monfils, Gasquet pull out of Monte Carlo Masters
Paris: France`s Gael Monfils and Richard Gasquet pulled out of the Masters 1000 event in Monte Carlo due to injury.
Monfils, world No. 14, cited a side strain after playing no part in last weekend`s Davis Cup quarterfinal defeat to the United States, while Gasquet`s coach Riccardo Piatti confirmed on his Twitter account that Gasquet would also be sidelined for the event because of a right shoulder injury, Xinhua reported.
Gasquet, ranked 17th, had also pulled out of the Davis Cup clash against the US because of the same problem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC