Murray on fire since linking up with Cahill
London: British tennis star Andy Murray loves working out with 45-year-old Darren “Killer” Cahill, who helped take Lleyton Hewitt to No. 1 in the world and assisted Andre Agassi as well.
Now, Murray’s hopes of snaring a Wimbledon title lay in the hands of Cahill, who lives in Las Vegas, a newspaper reports.
The British No 1 has been on fire since he linked up with Cahill. Cahill, along with Roger Federer`s former Swedish trainer Sven Groeneveld, is available to the world No 4 through his sponsors Adidas.
Murray, 24, has been working with Cahill at SW19 this week. But once the action kicks off, Cahill will be off commentating with ESPN and be out of circulation.
The Scot, though, is in constant touch with Cahill on the phone to talk tactics and game plans. And if his charge at the French Open is anything to go by, the alliance seems to be working.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'