Murray to face Donald Young in US Open fourth round
New York: British tennis star Andy Murray has defeated 25th seed Feliciano Lopez to setup his US Open fourth round clash with American Donald Young.
Murray’s third round 6-1, 6-4, 6-2, win at New York’s Arthur Ashe Stadium on Sunday took him an hour and 54 minutes, the Guardian reports.
Young beat 24th seed Juan Ignacio Chela 7-5, 6-4, 6-3 on Saturday
The 22-year-old had earlier embarrassed Murray in their only meeting at Indian Wells in March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state