Murray to face Donald Young in US Open fourth round
New York: British tennis star Andy Murray has defeated 25th seed Feliciano Lopez to setup his US Open fourth round clash with American Donald Young.
Murray’s third round 6-1, 6-4, 6-2, win at New York’s Arthur Ashe Stadium on Sunday took him an hour and 54 minutes, the Guardian reports.
Young beat 24th seed Juan Ignacio Chela 7-5, 6-4, 6-3 on Saturday
The 22-year-old had earlier embarrassed Murray in their only meeting at Indian Wells in March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!