Nadal`s conqueror dumps Coach Simon Rea to spend time at home
Johannesburg: Nick Kyrgios, after beating Rafael Nadal and reaching the quarter-finals at Wimbledon, has recently confirmed his split with Coach Simon Rea in order to spend more time at his Canberra home.
The 19-year-old rising talent said that his desire to be at home more in Canberra, when he was not at tournaments has driven him to make the decision for change within his team, News24.com reported.
He further added that Rea was a great coach as well as a person and wished him all the best for the next phase of his coaching career.
Kyrgios has worked with New Zealander Rea since winning the 2013 Australian Open junior singles title.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row