Nadal`s conqueror dumps Coach Simon Rea to spend time at home
Johannesburg: Nick Kyrgios, after beating Rafael Nadal and reaching the quarter-finals at Wimbledon, has recently confirmed his split with Coach Simon Rea in order to spend more time at his Canberra home.
The 19-year-old rising talent said that his desire to be at home more in Canberra, when he was not at tournaments has driven him to make the decision for change within his team, News24.com reported.
He further added that Rea was a great coach as well as a person and wished him all the best for the next phase of his coaching career.
Kyrgios has worked with New Zealander Rea since winning the 2013 Australian Open junior singles title.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!