Nadal`s conqueror dumps Coach Simon Rea to spend time at home
Johannesburg: Nick Kyrgios, after beating Rafael Nadal and reaching the quarter-finals at Wimbledon, has recently confirmed his split with Coach Simon Rea in order to spend more time at his Canberra home.
The 19-year-old rising talent said that his desire to be at home more in Canberra, when he was not at tournaments has driven him to make the decision for change within his team, News24.com reported.
He further added that Rea was a great coach as well as a person and wished him all the best for the next phase of his coaching career.
Kyrgios has worked with New Zealander Rea since winning the 2013 Australian Open junior singles title.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie