New tennis tournament opened in China
Sanya (China): The ITF Women`s Circuit Tournament opened here at the Sanya Tennis Centre on Saturday.
The tournament attracted more than 60 players from 15 countries and regions such as China, the United States, Russia, Australia and Thailand, reports Xinhua.
The tournament will last eight days. Karolina Pliskova from the Czech Republic is the top seed.
It is the third time for Sanya to host the tournament. The prize category this year has been upgraded to $50,000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling