New tennis tournament opened in China
Sanya (China): The ITF Women`s Circuit Tournament opened here at the Sanya Tennis Centre on Saturday.
The tournament attracted more than 60 players from 15 countries and regions such as China, the United States, Russia, Australia and Thailand, reports Xinhua.
The tournament will last eight days. Karolina Pliskova from the Czech Republic is the top seed.
It is the third time for Sanya to host the tournament. The prize category this year has been upgraded to $50,000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- West Bengal Assembly polls: Political parties go all out to woo enclave voters
- Exercise Red Flag: Can IAF pilots outgun American top guns?
- BSEAP.org SSC Results 2016: BSEAP 10th X Class SSC Andhra Pradesh Board Exam Results 2016 likely to be declared on May 5 on manabadi.co.in
- IPL 2016: Delhi Daredevils vs Rising Pune Supergiants, Preview - Match 33 at Feroz Shah Kotla
- Xiaomi Mi 5, Redmi Note 3 open sale to begin shortly; no need for registration