Novak Djokovic defeats Rafael Nadal to win fourth Miami crown
Miami: Six time Grand Slam title winner Novak Djokovic claimed his fourth Miami Masters title with a dominating straight sets win over world number one Rafael Nadal on Sunday.
Second seed Djokovic cruised to a 6-3, 6-3 win over Nadal in the men`s final of the combined WTA and ATP Tour tournament.
Djokovic, who benefitted from two walkovers in the tournament, didn`t drop a set winning his third Miami title in four years and fourth in total to add to triumphs in 2007, 2011, and 2012.
Thirteen time major winner Nadal was looking for his maiden win in Miami after losing in the final in 2011, 2009 and 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena