Novak Djokovic defeats Rafael Nadal to win fourth Miami crown
Miami: Six time Grand Slam title winner Novak Djokovic claimed his fourth Miami Masters title with a dominating straight sets win over world number one Rafael Nadal on Sunday.
Second seed Djokovic cruised to a 6-3, 6-3 win over Nadal in the men`s final of the combined WTA and ATP Tour tournament.
Djokovic, who benefitted from two walkovers in the tournament, didn`t drop a set winning his third Miami title in four years and fourth in total to add to triumphs in 2007, 2011, and 2012.
Thirteen time major winner Nadal was looking for his maiden win in Miami after losing in the final in 2011, 2009 and 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read