Novak Djokovic ends 2012 with purse of USD 12.8 million
New Delhi: World No.1 tennis player Novak Djokovic ended the year with the highest prize money earned on the ATP World Tour this season.
The Serb in total bagged USD 12,803,737 while World No.2 and London Olympics men`s singles silver medallist Roger Federer of Switzerland earned USD 8,584,842.
London Olympics gold medallist Andy Murray of Britain was third in the list with a total purse of USD 5,708,230 while 2008 Beijing Olympics gold medallist Rafael Nadal, who is out of action due to injury, ended with USD 4,997,448.
The top four won a Grand Slam each in 2012.
India`s Leaner Paes is 33rd in the list with earnings of USD 7,624,95.
The following is the top 10 list:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation