Oz star Kyrgios embroiled in feud with rapper Drake
Melbourne: Rising Australian tennis star Nick Kyrgios has become embroiled in a feud with rapper Drake.
According to news.com.au, Kyrgios had blamed Drake for nearly losing at Wimbledon earlier than his semi-final exit.
Kyrgios listens to music before matches, and chose to listen to Drake before a 3-6 6-3 7-5 6-2 victory against Jiri Vesily in the third round.
Drake wasn`t happy with the criticism and hit back at the 19-year-old, saying no one will ever remember Kyrgios` name.
Drake, who got his facts slightly wrong, said that he would like to look Krygios in the eye and size him up, and then chop him right down.
Kyrgios responded on Twitter this morning, saying he was still a fan of Drake.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days