Paes-Dlouhy ousted from Rome Masters
Rome: Leander Paes and Lukas Dlouhy crashed
out of the ATP Rome Masters 1000 after being handed a
straight-set defeat by the seventh seeded Polish-Austrian pair
of Lukasz Kubot and Oliver Marach in the quarterfinals here.
The Indo-Czech combination went down 3-6, 4-6 in 76
The Polish-Austrian duo converted four of the seven break
point chances they created to prevail in the contest.
Paes and Dlouhy, winners of the Miami Masters, had not
played a single ball in the tournament before yesterday`s
match as they got a bye in the first round and were given a
walkover in the pre-quarters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre