Paes-Dlouhy ousted from Rome Masters
Rome: Leander Paes and Lukas Dlouhy crashed
out of the ATP Rome Masters 1000 after being handed a
straight-set defeat by the seventh seeded Polish-Austrian pair
of Lukasz Kubot and Oliver Marach in the quarterfinals here.
The Indo-Czech combination went down 3-6, 4-6 in 76
The Polish-Austrian duo converted four of the seven break
point chances they created to prevail in the contest.
Paes and Dlouhy, winners of the Miami Masters, had not
played a single ball in the tournament before yesterday`s
match as they got a bye in the first round and were given a
walkover in the pre-quarters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!